Introduction: Verizon Wireless™ is a combination of buy outs and mergers with to Bell Atlantic Mobile, NYNEX Mobile Communications, AirTouch Communications, PrimeCo Communications, and GTE Mobilnet.
|Verizon Wireless Prepaid Daily Plans
|Mobile to Mobile Calling
|25c per minute
|Night & Weekend Minutes (per-minute)
|20c per text
|Each Additional Minute (for all other calls)
|Text Rates (per text message sent [per recipient] and received)
- Daily Access on Daily plans is charged only on days you make or receive calls.
- Calls rated at a per-minute rate, texts, and charges for other available services will be deducted from your balance.
- Make a payment to your account before the expiration date to carry any remaining balance forward to your new expiration.
|Verizon Wireless Prepaid Monthly Plans
Talk & Text
|Per-Minute Rate After Allowance*
1. Pay your full Mothly Access before the renewal date to ensure you have a sufficient balance to get your monthly minutes.
2. If you use all of your Anytimes Minutes during the month, you can use any remaining account balance to pay for extra minutes or texts. You can make additional payments anytime.
3. With enough in your account to cover your Monthly Access, your minutes will renew on the same date every month.
*Per-Minute Rate After Allowance applies if you have used all your Anytime Minutes or have insuffcient funds for your Monthly Access.
Well given that Verizon is the largest service provider in the United States, you would expect to hear alot of pros and cons, but really the thing about verizon is they don't even really need to advertises as hard as other companies because they are a great service for business or the home. sure they may not be the cheapest provider but the have the best coverage and services. So don't expect anything less when you get a prepaid plan.
Coverage map: Verizon™ Coverage Map
News: Verizon Wireless Reduces Daily Pre-paid Plan to $1.99
Thursday, December 9th, 2010
Verizon Wireless has reduced it's daily Prepaid plan down to $1.99 on Wednesday December 8, 2010. They basically had to drop it down to $1.99 to get more pre-paid customers onboard. Verizon has been suffering great losses of customers due to heavy competition from other providers.
Verizon now will charge $1.99 per day for daily prepaid access allowing customers to make unlimited nationwide calls. Verizon has also offered a prepaid plan at 99c that includes unlimited mobile to mobile calling plus additional minutes at 10 cents each as well as 25 cents-per-minute option. However Verizon doubles the price of the text messages from 1 cent to 2 cents per text message.
You can click on each of these phones to check them out, or write you own comments on them that will be added to the review.
For more information on Verizon Wireless services please visit Verizon.com